Sunday, July 15, 2007

Think about it....

  • I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.
  • I had amnesia once -- or twice.
  • I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what?
  • Did you know protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
  • All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
  • If the world was a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
  • What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
  • They told me I was gullible... and I believed them.
  • Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
  • Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
  • One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
  • My weight is perfect for my height -- which varies.
  • I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
  • The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
  • How can there be self-help "groups"?
  • If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
  • Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a Man who can't get his pants off.
  • Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

No comments: