Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Want to be a Fighter Pilot by a Fifth Grader

(This is only realy funny if you are or know a fighter pilot.)

I want to be fighter pilot when I grow up because it's fun and easy to do. Fighter pilots don't need much school, they just have to learn numbers so they can read instruments. I guess they should be able to read maps so they can find their way if they get lost. Fighter pilots should be brave so they won't get scared if it's foggy and they can't see or if a wing or motor falls off they should stay calm so they'll know what to do. Fighter pilots have to have good eyes so they can see through clouds and they can't be afraid of lightning or thunder because they are closer to them than we are. They make more money than they can spend. This is because most people think airplane flying is dangerous except fighter pilots don't because they know how easy it is. There isn't much I don't like, except girls like fighter pilots and all the girls want to marry them and they always have to chase them away so they won't bother them. I hope I don't get airsick because if I do I couldn't be a fighter pilot and would have to go to work.

No comments: