Sunday, March 02, 2008

Caught Sleeping

The ten best things to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk:

  • "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."
  • "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent to me."
  • "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time."
  • "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new business strategy."
  • "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
  • "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
  • "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how to handle that big accounting problem."
  • "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"
  • "Who put decaf in the wrong pot?"
  • Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus name, Amen."

No comments: