Sunday, September 17, 2006

New Study

A girl says to her boyfriend, "I read a study that said 90 percent of all men masturbate in the shower and the other 10 percent sing."

"Really?" said the boyfriend.

"Yes," said the girlfriend, "and do you know what song they sing?"

"No," replied the boyfriend.

"I didn't think so," she said.

No comments: