Sunday, June 11, 2006

Scooter SE (Senior Edition)

Funny, I was just thinking about getting a scooter because of the gas prices! And now this one seems to handle everything plus shelter from the rain!

Getting older has its drawbacks, but I guess there aren't too many good alternatives to getting older. Whenever you see a gathering of seniors, it is an even bet they are talking about everything that is wrong with them.

You know, the usual, memory, urinary problems, knees, eyesight, etc., etc.

Well, I am a senior and I absolutely refuse to discuss these issues with everyone else. If I have a problem, I find a solution. It is not always the solution that I like, but I handle it the best way I know and I don't discuss it with every person I see on the street that is past 62. No sir....

With this in mind, I bought myself a new scooter. I wanted something that was easy on gas and could zip me to the store and about town. This seems to meet my EVERY need. I love it!

No comments: